“Get Your Learn On” … Online Registration Continues for Spring 2021 Credit Courses
Article by: Rosa Linda Reynoso
If you’re thinking about taking credit courses this spring, don’t wait. Online advising and registration continues for Del Mar College Spring 2021 credit courses so you can “Get Your Learn On!”
Online and On-campus/Virtual Assistance Late Registration scheduling is as follows:
- Currently through Wed., Jan. 13, at 6:30 p.m. – Online registration available
- Tues., Jan. 12, 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., Online and on-campus/virtual assistance late registration
Free meningitis immunizations available: 3 to 6 p.m., East Campus Harvin Student Center
- Wed., Jan. 13, 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Online and on-campus/virtual assistance late registration
Free meningitis immunizations available: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., East Campus Harvin Student Center
- Wed., Jan. 13, 6:30 p.m. - Deadline for Online and on-campus/virtual assistance late registration, along with tuition and fees payment
- Sat., Jan. 16, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., “Last Chance” Online and on-campus/virtual assistance late registration for anyone who needed some extra time to register for 2021 spring credit courses. Online and virtual assistance registration available at the Harvin Student Center, East Campus (Baldwin and Ayers). Students are encouraged to sign in to Viking Virtual Line using the VikingGo app.
Spring credit courses begin Tuesday, Jan. 19.
To access registration and free meningitis immunizations information, along with admissions and other pertinent details, visit www.delmar.edu/registration.
Spring credit course scheduling includes 8-, 12-, 15- and 16-week sessions with delivery provided in online, hybrid or face-to-face formats depending on evolving pandemic conditions and the phase of the College’s Return-to-Campus Plan phase under implementation.
Questions? Email Del Mar College’s Student Enrollment Center at email@example.com or call 698-1290.
Start or continue taking credit courses in Spring 2021 at Del Mar College, and “Get Your Learn On!”
Del Mar College empowers students to achieve their dreams. We offer quality programs, individual attention, outstanding instruction through faculty with real-world experience and affordable costs to credit and noncredit students in Corpus Christi and the South Texas Coastal Bend area. Nationally recognized while locally focused, we’re ranked in the top two percent of community colleges in the country granting associate degrees to Hispanic students (Community College Week). Del Mar College focuses on offering our students programs that match current or emerging career opportunities. Whether students are interested in the fine arts, sciences, business, occupational or technical areas, students get the education they need for the future they want at Del Mar College.